Tea lattes are ideal for the cooler seasons. Incredibly easy to prepare, bursting with flavour, and it feels a little more luxurious than your usual cuppa. We can’t get enough of this Spiced Pumpkin tea latte recipe.
Spiced Pumpkin Tea Latte Ingredients:
- 3tsps of Spiced Pumpkin Tea
- 300ml 100° water
- 150ml of a milk of your choice
- Ground nutmeg or cinnamon
- 1 shot of Honey or cinnamon syrup
- A strainer
- Milk frother
- Your favourite mug
- Add 3 tsps of Spiced Pumpkin Tea to 300ml of 100° water,
- Allow this to steep for 5-10 minutes.
- Once fully brewed, add it to your favourite mug and optionally add a teaspoon of Honey or other sweetener of choice.
- Heat your 150ml of milk until it’s nice & hot!
- Then froth the milk until it’s suitably thick & foamy! Then add the whisked milk to your mug with a thick dollop of foam on the top.
- Sprinkle it with nutmeg, or cinnamon.
- If you want to go a step further, then you can get some latte art cut-outs and sprinkle the cinnamon or nutmeg in various patterns such as a pumpkin, spooky ghost for Halloween etc.
- Or add spray cream to really top the indulgence off!