Tea, enjoyed three ways – hot, cold and now frozen! Tea-pops are a light and sophisticated way to cool down this summer.
Read on for how to make this delicious treat…
What You Need:
- Loose-leaf tea of your choice – we recommend:
- Sweeteners – honey, agave nectar or fruit juice.
- Fruit – try berries, bananas, apples, pineapples, melons, and citrus fruits.
- Milky-pops? Add your choice of milk.
- Ice-pop mould.
- A freezer!
- Cold or hot-brew your tea of choice for double the recommended amount of time. Learn how to cold-brew tea here. Make sure it’s enough to fill your mould.
- Strain the tea.
- Add your sweetener of choice and make sure it dissolves completely in the tea.
- Allow the tea to cool if hot-brewed.
- Add any fruit or milk to make a milky tea-pop.
- Pour into your mould.
- Freeze overnight and enjoy the next day!
You can also create a super easy Matcha-pop. Simply mix in the Matcha to your choice of milk, pour into a mould, freeze and voilà!
Check out our full range of teas here.