This recipe combines the floral notes of lavender with the tangy and refreshing taste of lemon, creating a beautifully fragrant and flavourful iced tea. Quench your thirst and impress with this unusual iced tea recipe.
- 4 cups of water
- 4 teaspoons of loose-leaf black tea
- 1/2 cup of fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of honey (or sweetener of your choice)
- 2 tablespoons of dried culinary lavender
- Lemon slices and fresh lavender sprigs for garnish
- Ice cubes
- In a saucepan, bring the water to a boil. Remove from heat and add the loose-leaf black tea and dried lavender. Let steep for about 4-5 minutes.
- Strain the tea and lavender into a pitcher or a large container.
- Add fresh lemon juice and honey (or your preferred sweetener) to the pitcher. Stir until the sweetener is fully dissolved.
- Allow the mixture to cool at room temperature, then refrigerate until chilled.
- Once chilled, pour the tea over ice cubes in glasses.
- Garnish each glass with a lemon slice and a sprig of fresh lavender.
- Serve and enjoy the unique and delightful Lavender Lemonade Iced Tea!