Turkish Apple Tea; sweet apple pieces and delicious pineapple form the basis of this iced tea recipe. Crisp and refreshing. It will transport you to those sunny holiday memories whilst quenching your thirst and cooling you down. A tea for all the seasons!
Iced Tea Ingredients:
- 8tsp of Turkish Apple tea
- 1 Lime
- 1 sour apple such as Granny Smith
- Basil leaves
- Brew the tea with 1 litre of water and let steep for at least 40 minutes.
- Pour into a jug filled with ice and leave to cool.
- Slice the lime and add to the jug.
- Slice the apple and add to the jug.
- Add basil leaves to the jug and let it steep for at least one hour.